Welcome to Working Holiday JAPAN

Welcome to Working Holiday JAPAN official web-site. Have you gotten visa? Have you bought a map of Japan? Have you found a place to stay? This site is for students who are coming to Japan on working holiday. Recent record-high price of Japanese yen must hit young students severely. Here we are going to provide you very useful information, such as language schools with reasonable price, economical and friendly guest house, safe and healthy job. We support young people who are coming to Japan on budget. Let's enjoy with us!
April 2012

About Working Holiday Visa

We provides guidance, advice, information, and a job referral service to people visiting Japan on Working Holiday Visas. Our offices are located in convenient central locations, and are friendly, relaxed places where working holiday makers are welcome to pop in to receive useful advice and information about life in Japan, and sometimes just encouragement and reassurance. You will need to register with us in order to use our services. To register you will need to visit one of offices in person with your passport

(The following information is quoted fromThe Ministry of Foreign Affair of Japan)
The Working Holiday visa is a special visa for young people that has the following features. Validity of Visa: Visa recipients must enter Japan within one year (six months for New Zealand, three month for Taiwan) after the date of issue. Period of Stay: An initial stay of up to six months is granted for Australia, New Zealand and Canada (one year for the Republic of Korea, France, Germany, U.K., Ireland and Denmark. France, U.K., Ireland, Taiwan and Hong Kong cannot be extended.) This may be extended up to another six months by the immigration authorities. Details are available from the Immigration Bureau. Limits on Issue: Working Holiday visas will be issued only to persons who have never obtained one before. Re-entry Permits: The Working Holiday visa is a single-entry visa. If the visa holder needs to leave Japan temporarily, it is necessary to obtain a re-entry permit from the immigration authorities before leaving Japan. Remunerative Activities: Working Holiday visa holders can engage in any kind of job as long as their stay is deemed to be primarily a holiday in Japan. They may not, however, work in places where business is being regulated by the Law on Control and Improvement of Amusement and Entertainment Business, such as nightclubs and dance halls. Visa Fees: There is no charge for a Working Holiday visa. (except for U.K. and Taiwan)